Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love (or something) is in the Air


Valentine-ish Candy Corn ~ yum!
It's Valentine's Day! This is the day when we like to shower our love and attention upon our special someone.
Mildred the monkey  enjoys the view from the wall sconce 
I gave my husband a kiss this morning, only to realize that he is suffering from a nasty flu. Oops! I realized that it was probably not a healthy thing to do the split second I did it. No worries, my hubby had the perfect solution. He said to me: "You can always spray your mouth out with Lysol." Helpful man. Helpful man.
Seasonal confections always in my gumball machine ~
this week it holds Candy Hearts!

1 comment:

Kim Mailhot said...

Sweet bits here, Miss Dawn ! It is fun to hear your blogging voice again.
May the flu stay far, far away fromyou inspite of the smooch !
Happy Wednesday !