Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 24, 2005

My adventures today

Early this a.m., I took off to Leduc to visit with fellow-artist Arlene at her home. She is going to be teaching an AB class for teenagers at her local library, and she was looking for altered art to display at the library. I took her some of my stuff including 10 ATCs, an altered tray, altered clock and 3 ABs. She showed me some of the cool work she's done as well as her very neat-and-tidy (yes, I'm impressed and jealous) studio. She had some other altered artwork done by Cindy of Wetaskwin. Everyone has so much creativity to share ~ this is just way too much fun! Arlene served me some delicious coffee and brownies (great brunch, I must confess). After leaving her place, I went to visit my niece Thina who also lives in Leduc. I also stopped in quickly at Sally Ann to see if there was anything that I couldn't live without ~ but no such luck. Unfortunately, it was early dismissal for my sons, so I had to get back to Edmonton before I could visit the Leduc Antique Mall. Next time, for sure!

Tonight we watched "Finding Neverland" starring Johnny Depp. He sure is an excellent actor ~ he takes on such versatile roles. I enjoyed the movie a lot. It was nominated for Best Picture and Johnny Depp for Best Actor. If you get a chance, watch it.

No comments: