Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, May 22, 2006

May calendar pages done




Here are calendar pages 1 and 2 along with the sign in tag I made for Jennifer's calendar. Most people that had worked in her calendar so far had used a photo of themselves to identify themselves, so I decided to use a couple photo booth shots that I'd used for a previous Wacky Photo Booth Swap I hosted.

For Jennifer's calendar, I decided to feature things that had occured in my life during the month of May. I consentrated on 3 themes: Peter Pan play (my son's theatrical debut), the Pointy Hat ART Posse (my local mixed media art group) and the Edmonton Oilers' (our NHL hockey team) drive for the Stanley Cup.

Page 1: I made Jennifer a hanging star like the 34 other stars I created for the cast of Peter Pan, then I made an vellum envelope to "house" it in.

Page 2: This page features a photo of Captain Hook, punched out stars, and an Opening Night ticket attached to it. I trimmed the side of the page with dangly beads (mostly green) ~ Mmmm ... I love danglies and things hanging out the side of these calendars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dawn -- awesome pages!!!