Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lookie what I did this morning

It's my birthday today ... did I mention that before? Oh, of course I did. Anyway I decided to do a painting this morning. The first $500.00 takes this original 16x20 acrylic painting :)

I'm just practising Faux Voghish-like stuff because I'm just itching to get working on Arlene's chair. Frankly I'm surprised the she hasn't had a Diva fit wanting her chair done already! Hehee ... actually I know she's been extremely busy this week so we haven't had a chance to get together for another painting session. See the Monster Cookie here? That's what I had for lunch. Talk about a healthy lunch, eh?
This is my second post of the day. Wonder how many more I'll cram in before the end of the day.

1 comment:

arlene said...

Oh My Giddy Aunt!! This is worth every penny, honestly..I want it!
Can't swing it, but I want it!
You need to do a show. Do a bunch and have a showing somewhere. How does one go about doing something like that...anyone know?