Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 17, 2008

Still here ... still writing

Hi, it's just me checking in to say hi to you all. I totally apologize for my nonexistent postings as of late. As many of you know, I do this incredibly crazy thing in November called NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). The basic premise is to write a novel of at least 50,000 words in 30 days. I'm a member of the Edmonton branch ~ along with my hubby and two sons ~ of this insane little project, the EdMoWriMos.
Writing a novel, along with a 2 day job that has turned into a much longer commitment has made posting on my blog a rarity, indeed. My novel's word count as of this evening is 26,707 words, so I'm over halfway there. Yay me!
So my ever-patient blog adherants, hang in there. Once NaNoWriMo is completed, (I'm creating 2 awards for the Thank God It's Over Party -- ohh the pressure!) I will start in on the 12 Days of Christmas Swap play-by-play; showing you the wonderful treasures I've received as I open them every day.
Oh! And I still have the fourth panel (Irises) of my Faux Gogh chair to complete. I hope to have that done before we decorate our Christmas tree. So much to do! Agh!!!

1 comment:

arlene said...

Busy like this is good. I promise to faithfully await more posts...so... Write on!!