Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, September 10, 2010

It's about my blog ...

I've been blogging since March 2005, and my blog has changed several times since the beginning including: the banner, the layout, the background etc. Some elements have stayed constant. My blog has always displayed a combination of my art and my life [I even started another site called Art and Life to showcase the ART part of my life].

From the very start, I've featured some of my favourite blog destinations under the heading of Beautiful Blogs. Then, when I discovered some quirky sites that were just way too much fun to ignore, I started the Oddites & Wonderfullies category where you can find sites such as this and this. As the title suggests, some sites are odd and some are just plain wonderful.

After blogging a while longer, I realized that I was very taken with British blogs which I categorized as Jolly Good UK Sites which features sites such as this. There are other parts to my blog that I could talk about, but I will just mention one more. Recently while perusing the Oddities and Wonderfullies section, I noticed that I had quite a few green, frugal sites included. And since I always strive to be green and frugal in both my artwork and life ~ today I'm a launching a brand new category entitled Green Frugalicious Sites. Please take the time to investigate some of these gems and as always if you have any comments, I would love to hear from you.

3 comments:

DEBBIE said...

IT`S MY FIRST TIME READING YOUR LOVELY BLOG....
I TRULY ENJOYED READING POSY`S INTERVIEW AND I`M OFF TO READ NOSTALGIA AT THE STONE HOUSE...
THEY ARE BOTH MY FAVOURITES!
WELL DONE!

DEBBIE MOSS

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Thank you so much for including Dollar Store Crafts in your Frugalicious sites! :)

arlene said...

Fun! I love the new categories. You always find the best places to visit and spend valuable time!