Karyn and Arlene both tagged me with some fun questions which I will try to answer...
Here are Karyn's questions:
1. What was your most embarrassing moment?
When I was going out with Greg, we were visiting his parents. I went for a nap and when I got up I walked up from behind Greg who was sitting at the kitchen table. Still groggy, I gave him a tender hug from behind. When he turned to look at me, I was astonished to see that I was about to plant a kiss on the lips of Greg's sister's boyfriend!
2. Do you recycle? Why or why not?
Absolutely, and have done it for years and years. I believe there is way too much waste in this world and also I feel it's our responsibility to look after what we've been given to care for.
3. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done?
Had children :)
4. What is your favorite movie and why?
Groundhog Day. This movie isn't just a silly comedy that some think it is. It has a lot of rather serious themes. I have a lot of other movies that I like a lot, but this one always stands out some how.
5. Do you follow a sport on TV?
Hockey ~ I had older brothers who indoctrinated me at a very young age. I don't watch all the games, but if the Edmonton Oilers are playing, I'm interested.
6. If you could live at any time in history for 1 year, when would it be?
A whole year is a long time ... hmm ... part of me would want to visit the 1800s, but another part of me would love to just go back to the 1960s or '70s with what I know now.
7. What was/is your favorite school subject?
ART! (I also enjoyed English in high school)
8. What game do you most enjoy playing with a group?
"Things" is a great game. The game is much, much better than its dull name suggests. If you get a chance, try it out ~ lots of fun and you learn a lot about people.
Here are Arlene's questions:
1) What is the nicest thing someone has done for you in the past week?
My husband took me to the Olive Garden for dinner ~ one of my favourite eateries.
2) Have you ever made a "mix tape" for a boy who broke your heart?
No, I do not recall doing this.
3) Where is your favorite place on the planet, where you feel most at rest?
In the mountains!
4) Do you get up and dance at weddings, or sit out the congo line?
Sit and visit.
5) Did you write your own wedding vows?
No, but I really wish we had.
6) How did you meet the love of your life?
We have two versions of this story. I say we met when we went with a group of friends to a restaurant.
7) Which would you choose, a road trip or to fly away to an exotic land?
Now that all depends on where the road trip would be to, and whether it could be taken at a slow, enjoyable pace. I would likely choose the road trip.
8) What local business do you like to support?