Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 04, 2006

I've been tagged ...

For the first time, I've been tagged. I was tagged by the lovely, the talented, Charlotte (Lolly) Kemsey of Scotland.
4 jobs I've had: retail salesperson, campground attendant, newspaper layout artist, & Mommy
4 places I've lived: Edmonton, Alberta; Vancouver, British Columbia; Fredericton, New Brunswick and Barriere, British Columbia (all Canadian locations)
4 shows I enjoy: Monk, Corner Gas (a very, very funny Canadian comedy ... Canadian comedy is most often an oxymoron ~ but not in this case), Canadian/American Idol, Extreme Home Makeover
4 places I've vacationed: Jasper, Alberta; Nova Scotia; Vancouver Island, British Columbia
4 websites I visit daily: Mixed Media Collage Artist, Pointy Hat ART Posse, art-e-zine (I don't visit EVERYday, but often ~ excellent site)
4 favorite foods: Anything from the Olive Garden Restaurant, nachos, Greek Salad, Tabooli Salad
4 places I'd rather be right now: Jasper, Alberta; Victoria, British Columbia; Australia; Wales
4 bloggers I'm tagging: Nicolette Anderson, Karyn Gartel, Cindy Hogg, Deryn Mentock

No comments: