Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 27, 2006

A self portrait? Noooooo!

Okay, this week's challenge was to create a self portrait. Not my favourite (Just for the record, I didn't make a spelling mistake folks ~ that's how we spell *favourite* in Canada) thing to do. Self portraits are a weird thing to create. It's hard to protray oneself. If you've ever done it, you know what I mean.

Anyhooooo, determined to meet the challenge, I grabbed a brown paper bag and just drew a quick sketch of myself. The necklace looks like one I made ... and it's winter, and I often wear turtlenecks this time of the year, but other than that ~ you couldn't pick me out of a line-up if you tried. *smile* What scary thing will they have in store for next week? Hmmmm ...

On another note, it's the Pointy Hat ART Posse (PHAP) meeting tonight. I'm quite proud because I have quite a few ATCs created and a couple other art items to show. I even made a new pointy hat for tonight's meeting ~ perhaps I'll post that later. Hopefully the snow will die down before 6:30 tonight so that people can make it to PHAP.

1 comment:

Runs With Scissors said...

Hmmm... is that how you spell portray in Canada, "protray"?, hehehe,
phap boy.