Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

More gifties!


Just look at all the goodies I've received in the past few days in the Valentine Swap. Day 6 and 7 are pictured to the left. They are the handiwork of Caren McNee and Amy Huff . I'm just blown away by the variety of talented represented in this group of artists. Can you believe the yummy things that I was blessed with on Day 10, 11, 12 and 13. Day 10 was from the ever talented Linda Koch. It's a sweet little frame to put a special photo or piece of art in. I think I'm going to save it to put on my Christmas tree this year. Or perhaps I'm going to have to rig up something to hang some of my treasures on year round. Jennifer Rowland spoiled me with one of her gorgeous soldered doily necklace for Day 11. It's so delicate and shimmery. On the 12th day, Liz Smith offered a collaged heart ornament. She sent her gift in a trendy plastic container thingie too ~ extra spoiled! And today being Day 13, Penelope Harris (sorry I don't have a link for her at the moment) sent me a small poetic tag book entitled Heart of Red. She cleverly used paint sample cards throughout the book All good things must come to an end. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and the last hurrah of this awesome swap. I shall miss it ~ whaaa!

No comments: