Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 05, 2007

Valentine Swap 2, 3, 4 & 5




The Be My Valentine swap organized by Lelaina Lloyd is in full swing now. We're up to Day 5 of opening wonderful artsy Valentine treats from all over the world. Unfortunately, I still haven't received Day 1's gift, but I'm hoping it may arrive today. Here are Days 2, 3, 4 and 5. It is so much fun opening these awesome little surprises every day. What talented folks!
Today's gift was from my dear friend and art buddy Arlene Travnik. She created a luxuriously padded embossed satin heart with a little pocket which holds a soldered charm with an accompanying little message on a piece of paper. One side of the charm reads: My Secret Valentine 2007, while the other side reads: She alters her heart. Beautiful. Thanks Arlene ~ your work always inspires me.

1 comment:

arlene said...

I'm glad you like it Dawn. I got to open Lelainias gift today...oooohhh....you're gonna' LOVE it!

arlene