Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Can't forget the 13th day of Christmas!


Lelainia Lloyd created a package of pure fun for the 13th day of Christmas (which occurred for me, on the 7th day when everyone else opened my gift). Lelainia's gift was stuffed full of ephemera (inspiring stuff to get me going on some art projects in the new year), a yummy looking recipe, a Christmas CD (which I've played almost nonstop since I opened it) ...

... and an exquisite Shabby Chic-ish star which predominately hangs on my little pink feather Christmas tree.

This 12 Days of Christmas swap has been a lot of fun with such talented artists taking part.

In a couple hours, it will be Christmas Day.
Merry Christmas to you all.
God bless us, everyone!

2 comments:

Chelsea Van Tol said...

ohh you are lucky! what a lovely package :)

Dawn said...

I know! It was a great swap ~ this is the 3rd year I've participated in it.
~ Dawn.