Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 22, 2010

Sibling Purse Power

Isn't it interesting how siblings often think alike? I remember when our son, David turned one. He received a very cute birthday card from my mother-in-law. The card also just happened to be the exact same card as the one as her brother bought our little guy. The illustration of the little guy on the front looked an awful lot like David. Fast forward to my birthday this year. I received a few great gifts, including a purse each from my two sisters. They both gave me two very different purses ~ both funky in their own way.  I used to mock my one sister because she seems to have a new purse every time I'd see her. Well now thanks to my sisters, my own purse collection is growing. Here are the purses I received for my birthday this year from them. The first is a beautiful handmade felted purse. It holds plenty of my stuff and is comfy to wear over my shoulder. The other one is aa collage-ish purse with interesting photos including people places and things. And let me tell you, there is plenty of room for all my important [junk] important belongings.With this baby, I should be ready at a moment's notice for any purse scavenger hunt that happens to break out. The 2010 Olympics are going on, maybe I could sign up for the purse scavenger event, eh?

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Great purse!
Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog...hope you come back soon. /sandra

The Joyful Artist said...

Nice purses Dawn
and Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Dawn,

I have nominated you for a sunshine award.

The rules for accepting the Sunshine award ~

Put the logo on your blog or within your post

Pass the award onto 12 bloggers

Link the nominees within your post