Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Love em ATCs


Four ATCs for Ruth Rae's Valentine ATC swap are now complete. It took me forever to start working on them, but I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. January and February always seem to be such a difficult month to produce art after the big Christmas rush. I feel artistically drained.
Anyhoo, here's "Love Bug", one of the ATCs. Material used include: copies of photos of me at ages 1 and 2, DYMO labels, chandelier danglies, glitter and more.
I'll be very exciting to receive 4 ATCs in return for these babies. It's been a long time since I've been in an ATC swap.
After completing these ATCs, yesterday, I continued making Valentine ATCs for an upcoming PHAP ATC swap. I'll post one or two of those ATCs soon for you to have a look.

1 comment:

arlene said...

What a beautiful Valentine! Lovely, lovely work...as usual.

arlene