Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 21, 2008

And the winner is ...

As promised, it's time to announce the winner
of the Blogoversary draw...
Can you read the name? My son Zach helped me by pulling the name out of the hat. The winner is (drum roll is heard in the distance) ... Caren McNee of New Zealand. Caren, please email me the following information:
1. Your eye and hair colour
2. Favourite colours
3. Your favourite past times, interests etc.
4. Any other detail you think may assist me in creating your portrait.
5. Your mailing address
I'm looking forward to painting this portrait, Caren. And I am hoping too, that the mail system will deliver it to you safe and sound.

Thank you to everyone who left a comment, and be watching for the completed portrait to be posted on the blog at a later date.

1 comment:

Susan Tuttle said...

Yay for Caren! - I can't wait to see the portrait when it is finished.

Susan
xo