Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Fun!

Look at the beautiful door hanger that the lovely, the talented Martha Brown made me
for the Canadian Chickies' Valentine Swap.
Lucky me! The following is what I posted on my Facebook this morning:
Tonight ... anytime after 7 p.m. I invite all single, unattached, desperate young guys of my acquaintance
(you know who you are!)
to come over to our house and
watch CHICK FLICKS with me!!
Possible line up: While You Were Sleeping ... Sabrina ... Roman Holiday ... etc.


This should be fun!

.•*¨`*•✿.•*¨`*•. * .•*¨`*•. .•*¨`*•✿
.•*¨`*•✿ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.•*¨`*•✿
✿•*¨`*•. (¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) .•*¨`*•✿ . . . ✿•*¨`*•.¸(¯`v´¯)¸.•´*¨`*•✿ . . .
……………….....♥ •.¸.•´♥……………..........
Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck in Roman Holiday (1953)

No comments: