Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, August 15, 2008

Atypical Super Heros


Here's a couple Sad Super Heroes that I completed for a challenge from Sarah. They were created by starting out with scribbles like another set of characters I created earlier.

I'm thinking that this would be a really good exercise for anyone if they were feeling artistically blocked.

Tomorrow morning I'm planning to introduce the world of altered art to a friend and her kids. Tonight I'll get all my supplies together to take with me. Maybe I'll have some interesting things to post then.

3 comments:

Mescrap said...

Really a attractive pages !! Love the bright colour.

Enjoy your day :)

Sarah Whitmire said...

Wow! Those guys are "super" cool. hehe :)

*SOUL HUGS*

Sarah

Anonymous said...

I love the colors of Pea man. I wonder what his super power is??