Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 09, 2009

Handstitched with love on Day 6

A crazy quilt heart that could have been crafted a hundred years ago (but wasn't) is the gift that we opened today, Day 6. Laura carefully hand stitched each of the participants of the Canadian Valentine Swap a lover-ly aromatherapy heart.

The photos here show both sides of the heart she made for me. Don't you just love the lace and ~ be still my heart ~ rhinestones?! The heart also has a refreshing citrus scent to it (one of my favourite scents)! As if all that wasn't enough, an adorable Valentine themed magnet was included as an extra little surprise.
Thank you Laura ~ I am thrilled with the sheer prettiness of it all!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Ooooh, I love your magnet...so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Dawn, for everything! for inviting me, for guiding me and for being understanding when I goofed up! I've finally getting around to blogging about our swap. My first swap has been an inspiring experience. I've been in high gear ever since so it was just the kick in the pants I needed. and of course I love all my pretty gifties that were handmade with love. God bless, Laura